Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 6.2 - The Day I Met You (Second Half)

Aggregator gang
what if the Umi is secretly suicidal or depressed and every time she's lovey-dovey with the MC she finds a reason to push back suicide?

Dex-chan lover
Can you even imagine what he felt when the person that saved him from the trauma caused by the death of his grandmother ended up in the same situation ? He’s really unlucky.

@jreadingmanga interesting theory but why would the countdown start right after he confessed ? A coincidence ?

Looks like I'm not the only one who recently made the connection that a teenage girl who gets her short life prolonged as she experiences more love and happiness might be at risk of suicide. Will need to see more as something is going on if the number keeps going up meaning that something is still keeping the danger ever present, though maybe it has yet to show up...

@breizh maybe she would end up killing herself if they every split up? and the countdown clock to death is actually a breakup clock?

Aggregator gang
@breizh It seems like he only sees the numbers when he takes off his glasses. He seems to not like his ability so he wears his glasses all the time,but he teared up after Umi accepted his feelings and took his glasses off to wipe and coincidentally saw the numbers

Aggregator gang
@breizh also notice how every time he sees the numbers he's not wearing glasses, but when he wears glasses (like in chapter 2) he doesn't see the numbers

@breizh if it's a countdown to their break up then it started after the confession because if they hadn't become a couple they would have never broken up
no confession => no break up lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, when we get into the lower digits, this is gonna take us on a ride on the feels train...

I'm not ready for that shit...

Dex-chan lover
"your lifespan just increased."
"uwah! so embarrassing!"

out of context this would raise many questions

Users who are viewing this thread