Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 7.1 - Take Caution Against Minori-chan (First Half)

Dex-chan lover
Useless drama =_=

But it is necessary to make the fmc realize about love

But the choice of how to do it is annoying

Contributor
She made a reasonable point. Why go out with someone if you are not sure if you love them romantically? Wouldn't it hurt the one who takes the relationship to be serious.

@KAFi Normally these arcs suck but you're right, this time the rival is actually standing her ground and making quite a bit of sense without resorting to being outright shitty. Never sympathized as much with the rival as the fmc before, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
the hell with this chapter ?
This is not even the the usually (not) a couple manga. You two going out already. The hell with say no. And she ask "are you going out" right ? why "maybe not a lover yet" ? this make no sense.
The rival kinda also weird ? she ask before hand to have the right to STEAL him. She look like typical "best girl" who appear in the middle of manga who aggressive seduce the MC. and in some manga, they make something for you to feel pity for her. She can't aggressive refuse some boys but bold enough to straight up honest with a strange girl that you gonna steal their boyfriend is beyond my coherent

@KAFi funny, when same thing in the usually nothing confirm between the two in a manga, when the "best girl" appear. There would be a lot of her fan gonna shitting on the heroine because she don't

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... my stomach felt bad reading this... This person is actually formidable...

Contributor
At the very least, take solace in the fact that there is only one more chapter of this mini-arc (hence, "first half").

I'm confused as to the point of her character? There's better ways to do this instead of this boring route 😔

Dex-chan lover
@ninjakai03 @LovinSqueeze @KAFi She may in theory raise a good point, but it's just sophistry in her case because frankly, she's lying like a rug about liking him herself. She's just having fun seeing if she can split them up and grab him, after which she would dump him in a few days. So, perhaps he'd be better off with someone who "really" loved him, but since that's far from being her it's not really her point to raise. It's not legitimately any of her goddamn business.
Beyond that, I don't actually think it's that great a point. He loves her, not someone else, and she is fond of him, more so than she is of anyone else, and that seems to be good enough for him at the moment and is making him happy. Are other people really in a position to judge them and say "that's not the right kind of love"? And I think this kind of worrying if she's giving him everything he might theoretically want is losing sight of what it's really like to be seriously in love with someone; as Morinaga Milk-sensei put it in perhaps the greatest old school yuri manga, Girl Friends:
"What if you had a person you liked? How would you feel if they just went out with you out of pity? You'd feel bad, right?"
"Happy . . ."
"Eh?"
"I would be happy . . . if it were because of pity . . . if it were because of anything."
When you're crushing hard enough, you take what you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread