Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 7.2 - Take Caution Against Minori-chan (Second Half)

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, I didn’t expect to see her cry.
Cruel irony to see her fall for someone’s boyfriend for real after all those nasty rumours.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, Origin sympathetic flash back.
Honestly, not the worst take on this character i seen. Though, this whole arc is so unnecessary. This don't need to drag on another character's drama.

What a predictable and unnecessary addition to the story. These last two chapters felt like they were trying to stir up pointless drama.

Supporter
I don't get if it's a rumor or she truly steal somebody boyfriend....

Aggregator gang
Look everyone! The girl you thought was only here to try to steal the guy is now friends with the girlfriend of the boy she's trying to steal. Isn't that a subversion of an old cliché and totally not a cliché in and of itself?

Aside from the fact that the 100 days for Umi to live and Rintarou's psychic ability premise was largely ignored for this diversion of an arc, what purpose will this new girl serve other than trying and failing to steal Rintarou (or possibly Umi as Rintarou thinks)?

I feel like this arc was the idea of an editor to put drama into this 🤦🏽‍♂️ the story was already good as is 😑

Dex-chan lover
A few purposes actually. Aside from world building and developing that these characters have relationships and impacts on the world beyond one another, which isn't strictly necessary but is interesting, it also goes to add another person that could potentially help them considering Rintarou's fear of the situation. And, if worst comes to worst and Umi actually dies, it will allow him to get a support group that he needs that isn't solely dependent on Umi as he has been so far. @KazumaLee94

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get why people are getting in such a huff over this mini arc. If anything, she did them a favor. There was basically no real drama at all.

Double-page supporter
@sirflimflam I know this is a late response, but I agree. I’m someone who hates contrived drama and I feel like this wasn’t a big deal at all. It’s not like it was dragged out or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Minori is a blunt & strong girl XD I really like her character :D

Users who are viewing this thread