Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi

Why does it feel like final destination where you try to avoid your death

pardon my language but
I FUCKIN KNEW IT. I KNEW IT! I kNEW THAT SHIT WAS GONNA FUCKIN HAPPEN. I KNEW IT!

Dex-chan lover
Just watched the last chapter, not gonna bother with shit. If isn't "Tragedy" don't bring unnecessary "Drama."

This is killing me, thank you.
I just read the latest chapter,

Pardon my rude language

Fuck you, fuck me, fuck the fuck, i love you, please dont give me the Charlotte experience again...

Started out so good then dove straight into the toilet. Haven't seen a series self destruct this quickly and ridiculously since Erased.
Imagine your waifu is spoon feeding you the most delicious cake you've ever eaten, then she pulls off her mask and it's Mike Tyson who shoves horse crap in your mouth.
Imagine you just won the Nobel Prize it's the greatest moment of your life, you open the curtain to walk out and you find yourself in a dark cinder-block room with the mafia who start beating the crap out of you and spiting on you.

For the God to get bored that he would mess around with other people that the only people in their world is just tarou and his friends, unless the god said that this world was specifically made for Tarou and Umi which would mean that the world revolves around them if not then it's really impossible that there isn't a single interesting thing that's happening somewhere else around the world.

The God's reasoning doesn't make sense...

I do like where this is going....

This went from a solid 7~8/10 down to a 5/10 for me with chapter 36. A casual god and amnesia trope out of nowhere. Feels like those elements were thrown in just to extend serialization. Wouldn't be surprised if another love interest or another person with powers gets thrown in too.

Users who are viewing this thread