Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - After the Tears

Group Leader
You should make font size fit with bubbles instead of making them as tiny as original because It’ll be hard to read with smaller screens especially with thinner fonts.

Nice chapter uwu

Having read ahead she’ll die soon-ish, which is a shame

ah what a relief seiran didnt get killed off. be throwing hands if she did. thanks for the update!

well then.... One thought I don't like after reading this chapter is... That in one of the future chapter there's a possibility that Ari/Seiran will die and either of them will just absolutely lose their sanity.
Don't tell me what happened if there's anyone that already read ahead. let my heart be intact for now

good shittt. so glad no one died. i had a feeling that wouldve just been..the easy way out, you know?

so glad that kiss happened--ive loved that couple since we saw that nicely drawn scene of them in their room together near the start of the manga.

looking forward to some possible rejections of their duties in the coming chapters.

and after seeing some comments--i feel like ari might die if anything--if she ends up going out on the battlefield, anyway. and im surprised there were no comments on her part about mimi..i figured she'd see something a little crazy from her, but i guess not.

Amazing. Thank you so much for bringing this series back and keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
Seiran be dodging death flags left right and center but how long will this last...

Dex-chan lover
I'm fully expecting ponytail to die but I like her and I hope that does not happen
;-; I'm relieved for now
why do I read spoiler tags now i'm sad

Aggregator gang
I'm with you translator, i was sure someone would die today, specially when they called seiran's number

glad no one did tho

Aggregator gang
So I'm guessing
Seiran will die but Esuta senpai will comfort Ari because she too has lost her girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
When you began to like everyone but then someone has a reg flag on them... T.T
Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread