Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - After the Tears

Thank you for translating! I also really appreciate it.

I think sooner or later all of them except Mimi will die and maybe once the war is over and she has lost most of her friends she will look over the next generation and then die herself.

Oh manmanman I was so afraid that Seiran would not come back, I was so relieved when she appeared right beside Mimi.
Also thanks for bringing back to life this manga, I read it back then when it was publishing, then suddenly it stopped it updating and now it's back, I'm very grateful.

@SomewhatOkay

Thankies againnnn. Waaaaaa it made my heart hurt, just the thought that Ari was waiting for Seiran praying sooo hard that she comes back. Deym

Want to point out that maybe seiran is a top while shiina is bottom (re: their opposite way of thinking). Am i the only who think of that? 😳 Ok I guess I’ll see myself out

Double-page supporter
wait how did she not fail the exam? she made a scratch on Mimi's foot and then almost fucking died lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@JohnJRenns she was able to avoid almost every attack, she proved her skill.
Plus Mimi is basically a Juggernaut

I got trolled so bad lol. Ah well, im very glad the story decided not to kill her in the duel, would kinda go against how deaths are framed in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread