Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Friends

This is obviously exaggerated, it's fucking fiction, but the notions have to come from somewhere.
Love-life drama definitely happens, and it definitely results from silly misunderstandings and high-strung emotional teenagers who haven't learned to react with composure yet.
This stuff isn't fake, just melodramatized.

@semon_demon

Nah, your not with me with that dumbass comment.
They are not "scribbles" their well drawn drawings with an interesting story behind them. And to be a doujhin artist, you need to have a lot more skill than you can imagine.
It's easy to think your above things and belittle decent art when you have done nothing creative even close to the same level.
Your comment makes even less sense since why would you be commenting on something as insignificant as scribbles 5 chapters in? You contradict yourself. 😂
Females tend to gang up on other females they don't like, you don't have to be a genius to know that, just ignorant or living under rock. And whats to say the author isn't using his own experiences for the story? Just because it's fiction doesn't means it doesn't contain aspects of reality. This story in particular is a school drama.
If anything you would have to be completely retarded to post what you posted.

Group Leader
I hope she goes on a rampage and kills them all. Quality content.

Edit: Kanae* goes on a rampage.

Dex-chan lover
Ok what the hell is up with bullying in Japan? Maybe is just differences in cultures and stuff, but if somebody brought cockroaches to my school to put them into someone's table, they would be the new person to bully.

Aggregator gang
roastie is mad she got btfo by a girl with severe mental issues. amazing. i love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Feels unconventional for the author to focus on Ichikawa but I like it.

Banned
As expected from a mangaka who drew ryona, she really drew cockroaches in the manga. Most mangaka would avoid that even if they have gore in their manga.

Double-page supporter
ocRjSCX.jpg

Dex-chan lover
this is not what the power of friendship is supposed to be used for, dammit. clearly she's never read sailor moon

Users who are viewing this thread