Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Creak

Dex-chan lover
Either its a mercy killing or he's framed. Most likely, he realizes she probably will want to die and that her life will only be suffering, hence he wants to help her to "end her pain," though the framing of murder is also likely

@Urappy

Double-page supporter
I don't think the introduction leaves much for interpretation, it very much makes out as though he is the killer. It looks like his life has turned to shit by looking at him, I am guessing from here on out it is just downhill, with that shoulder blow messing up his pitching. I expect she breaks up with him and that is the final straw in his crumbling life.

You don't stab someone multiple (Guessing multiple even though it isn't stated, but look at her...) times in the street for a mercy killing and I don't see why he would be framed when he already looks at rock bottom.

PoH

Oh geez... everyone is getting fucked up even though no one is at fault really...

I wish the scanlator still uploaded this to their site so I don't have to wait 30 min for a mangadex chapter to load...

Dex-chan lover
I see where this goes. Hiroshi wouldn't be able to play baseball anymore due to the injury, he gets depressed this girl sees that Hiroshi is no longer popular so becoming his number 1 isn't a priority so she ditches him. Hiroshi goes berserk and stabs her.

@Ryomi Nah, I think things are goong to get much worse. Hiroshi doesn’t even seem attracted to her. He was freaking out when she kissed him (presumably against his will).

Man, this bitch needs jesus and a mental hospital... a good stint of prison would fit somewhere in there niceley too.
Anyway i`m out, lmao. Deuces chaps.

Group Leader
Either its a mercy killing or he's framed. Most likely, he realizes she probably will want to die and that her life will only be suffering, hence he wants to help her to "end her pain," though the framing of murder is also likely

@Urappy
immediately a new plot for her. oh my dear love just died, imma suicide then she got the magical power girl

Users who are viewing this thread