Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Baseball

Group Leader
@sirflimflam this series wasnt continued after all this time in the raw version because the true is it hasnt been no new volume of this series almost an year by now but i dont know what the author has been up to though honestly. Side Note - I got all 4 volumes if anyone wants to share just dm me.

Double-page supporter
wow that final afterwards part kinda explains why the author writes this story the way they do.

@DarknessAssassin wait so this manga is currently on "hiatus" then?

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that Hiroshi and Ochi both are experiencing immense pressure to succeed in baseball, and that it borders almost as if it's militaristic training. It perhaps best shows us that maybe Horshi isn't as perfect or upbeat as he portrays himself to be, and is just as prone to breaking under pressure, even if he tries to hide it, which is what makes this relationship with Kanae seem even more unsettling because we know he's bubbling under the surface just as much as she is.

It's also interesting that Ochi basically realizes that Horshi isn't acting like himself when he insulted him or that he acknowledges that Horshi is in the same mindset that Ochi, himself, was in when he was a kid, and so decides to return the favor and help him in the same way

@DarknessAssassin From what I've heard about the author...She has some issues, so I could imagine that she may be going through some stuff in her personal life

EDIT: I JUST NOTICED HE WAS WATCHING FILTHY FRANK. THE AUTHOR IS A WOMAN OF CULTURE, HOLY SHIT

That was indeed a what the hell situation.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, the life drama of these baseball guys are more entertaining and realistic than whatever is going one with those psycho bitches lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread