Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Woman

Dex-chan lover
Punch her man. Everytime a new chapter arrives i always thought "ah it's this disgusting manga"

uly

Fed-Kun's army
Playing with an injured shoulder will only further aggrevate the damage and won't do Hiroshi and the team any favors. In this case Kanae is right, but her reasons are partially selfish.

Yeah I'm totally fine with her dying in the end now. Like DAMN, so he shouldn't take treatment to live his dream?? He should quit everything to see her??? Omg I love how I hate her. And that what's making the manga good for me.

Lol, any pro sport people here? Is this truly how pro sport aspirants act or just another overused trope?

I have so many mixed feeling about this girl, I love it. I still hope Hiroshi somehow doesn't get fucked up too much.

@perryvitcon not a pro at anything, but I've seen plenty documentals and interviews where people who are really focused in becoming professionals in their field have to give up certain aspects of their life in order to achieve it. So I would say it's pretty accurate.

Both kinda have a point, but also both are kinda in the wrong here. Yes the whole thing can have an influence on his future, so it shouldnt be seen as "just some hobby". But at the same time cutting out everything but baseball is also dumb. How many peoplewent full on work-animal in their youth to have "better chances in the future", but come to regret missing out on many things in their youth once that future came to be?
Same for their reactions. Girl, no, he shouldnt just quit everything he likes to spend more time with you. He is his own human being, he has every right to do things he enjoys without you. And bro, i get that you care about your friend, but being about to go physical on your friends GF over a (although a bit dramatic) difference in opinion? No, thats NOT the way to go. The same thing that counts for her counts for you: Your friend is his own man with his own decisions for which he has to bear the consequences. Trying to help / give advice is fine and all, but here you definitly overstep the border.
They should both stop thinking like this is an "either-or" situation. There is no reason to stop seeing her just to focus on rehab, he can get treated while seeing her from time to time without hanging on eachother 24/7. Just get together and talk to eachother directly, all 3 of you. Granted, it would most likely get them nowhere because they will still act the same way with Hiroshi trying to play it of like no biggy, Bro-Dude overreacting and the girl playing the "i hope my meager existence doesnt cause trouble" victim role or going psycho again. But then again, thats how they already act, so it wouldnt make things worse at least.

Dex-chan lover
Thought the shaved dude gonna be a bit more reasonable than this, but mc is annoyingly retarded, but thats mostly due to her experiences too. Welp, cant wait to see how this gonna go.

“The worst part about having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't."
- The Joker

People seem to forget how her mom raised and treated her. They expect a girl with a damaged mind to have healthy morals.

Double-page supporter
I hope she pays those guys to rape this bald motherfucker and his entire family.

Users who are viewing this thread