Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Hesitation

Thank God Hiroshi used his head, it would've been a shame that he wasted his first time with a girl like this... but I know things won't end well, after all, this is a Bakaudon work. You can't expect nothing good.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how this manga has taken my favorite character trope of a Yandere it attached it to the most dogshit and unappealing character ever, which you'd imagine the bar is set pretty low with how Yandere's typically act huh?

I vote for this manga to suddenly shift genres and have the FMC get isekai'd by a semi truck

Dex-chan lover
Ay yo. Hiroshi, run. Say no. I'm not trying to victim blame here but my dude. You should have left her alone in the beginning.

Group Leader
I don't know if there's a single man strong enough to resist this level of temptation. Hopefully he's the outlier

G-P

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how this manga has taken my favorite character trope of a Yandere it attached it to the most dogshit and unappealing character ever, which you'd imagine the bar is set pretty low with how Yandere's typically act huh?

I vote for this manga to suddenly shift genres and have the FMC get isekai'd by a semi truck
She ain't a yan you silly goose. She has BPD.

Dex-chan lover

Boy, do I got good news for you!

(Read the first chapter!)

She ain't a yan you silly goose. She has BPD.
Tomato, トマト.

Users who are viewing this thread