Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Lovers

Dex-chan lover
Hand holding is for true love, way more embarrassing than prostitution
Well there are prostitutes who don't allow kissing after all

And thanks to the translator for the chapter. But dang it being up to 57
makes me wonder if we'll ever 'catch up' to the flash forward we saw in the first chapter and the after math of it, assumign the author doesn't do some kinda fake out and someone else stabbed her somehow like that other baseball friend

Dex-chan lover
i think the ex-gf made the right decision by telling off hiroshi in the past due to his selfishness. he only learned from his mistakes when he realized what he'd lost through his actions. it's unfortunate that kanae was the first girl who the new hiroshi met though. with his newfound determination to treat romance seriously, he could've had a good relationship with some other girl (maybe even his ex), gone to koshien, and become king of baseball or something.

Dex-chan lover
when the ex wants hiroshi back vs the readers who remember the 1st chapter

5zqywm.png

Girl, you are dodging a bullet. DON'T GO FOR HIM

Dex-chan lover
This was a really cute chapter

Seems she is a little schiz around sex hopefully she gets the support she needs with him 🫡

Dex-chan lover
Man that was surprisingly a sweet chapter!
I do wonder how it'll go downhill from now on though.
Thanks for the chapter!

Banned
why didn't he just bang her while he was hard in the bath? losing your erection with a girl is grim. You need to overwrite that asap. If you go to a hotel and sleep overnight with your gf and try to have sex but fail to have sex at all, that's a bad thing. He could have fixed everything if he had just banged her. Now they're in a weird, destructive state where the they have some of the pairbonding of sleeping and cuddling next to each other but their bodies aren't actually connected. it's just going to make things weird for them.
Mark my words, everything bad that happens from now on could have been avoided if Hiroshi had had sex while he was turned on in the bath.
except his shoulder being messed up.

Iam getting way too excited about new chapters lol
This manga is like an toxic ex which you cant let go

why didn't he just bang her while he was hard in the bath? losing your erection with a girl is grim. You need to overwrite that asap. If you go to a hotel and sleep overnight with your gf and try to have sex but fail to have sex at all, that's a bad thing. He could have fixed everything if he had just banged her. Now they're in a weird, destructive state where the they have some of the pairbonding of sleeping and cuddling next to each other but their bodies aren't actually connected. it's just going to make things weird for them.
Mark my words, everything bad that happens from now on could have been avoided if Hiroshi had had sex while he was turned on in the bath.
except his shoulder being messed up.
Rule 1 of manhood: Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Dex-chan lover
This was refreshing! Like a nice breath of fresh air before our head is dunked back into the depths of hell.

Aggregator gang
Thank you again for the amazing translation yaaay!
Random aside, but I re-read the first chapter and omg Hiroshi had such a glowup lol

Users who are viewing this thread