Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Desperation

Aggregator gang
Given that this manga is supposed to be "semi-autobiographical", what that guy said is basically the author's criticism of herself. He seems to be a representation of her most intense self-critical thoughts, with a mixture of legitimate criticism and unfiltered hate.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that unflattering nose. i guess it sticks out compared to generic mob charas

Given that this manga is supposed to be "semi-autobiographical", what that guy said is basically the author's criticism of herself. He seems to be a representation of her most intense self-critical thoughts, with a mixture of legitimate criticism and unfiltered hate.
oof well hopefully half of it was exaggerated b/c it'd be quite something to make a manga of yourself if you did get stabbed and survive , tho i know there have been some mangaka that have made stories about their sex work

I would think she'd pay ppl off again to kneecap Ochi or so, but raws up to 60 on youngchampion still show him in the thumbnail so i guess he's sticking around for the long run even if the friendship with the love interest is strained

Supporter
It's only a matter of time before the dude wakes up in a ditch crippled after encountering her hired thugs...

Aggregator gang
oof well hopefully half of it was exaggerated b/c it'd be quite something to make a manga of yourself if you did get stabbed and survive , tho i know there have been some mangaka that have made stories about their sex work

The autobiographical part is that she did prostitution as a teenager I think, plus significant mental illness. She had a very fucked up life. Supposedly drawing gore was her solace and an outlet for her anger.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be funny if the next chapter turns out like this
images

Dex-chan lover
this man really out here playing 4D chess with a mentally ill girl because he couldn't suck on Hiroshi's dick first, huh?

The autobiographical part is that she did prostitution as a teenager I think, plus significant mental illness. She had a very fucked up life. Supposedly drawing gore was her solace and an outlet for her anger.

tons of sexual assaulted victims do that. it's a type of therapy us victims do to cope. we draw what happened in our lives or use it to make art out of it...... once I read a lolicon artist who used his art in making fucked up loli art because he was sexually abused as a child. my therapist tells me that it's normal to do this type of art as it's healing.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with two very narrow minded and (in Kanae's case) mentally ill people psychoanalyzing and criticizing each other's flaws is that you can never quite be sure if what they're saying is exaggeration or truth :thonk:
Either way, they're slowly moving from fighting over Hiroshi to straight up fighting out of hatred for the other, which as we know can get very dangerous very quickly...

Dex-chan lover
It's only a matter of time before the dude wakes up in a ditch crippled after encountering her hired thugs...
Even without hiring 'thugs'/delinquents, considering there's a romance ban? or it just being encouraged, just even him being 'reported' for just harassing someone seems like it'd be enough to kick him off the team or so. If Kanae doesn't seduce their coach too but idk if she'd still do that/probably wouldn't go back to just sleeping with older men unless she spirals again /something Hiroshi does to push her away

Double-page supporter
this man really out here playing 4D chess with a mentally ill girl because he couldn't suck on Hiroshi's dick first,
Omg for real!! Kanae was actually getting better, like with her insta account, she was finally getting to know herself, what she is interested in, building an identity outside of other people.

Hiroshi is overall doing better too, realizing how badly he was treating others when he was fixed on success in baseball, and seems to prefer living life without that pressure and caring for others.

Then armored closet-kun has to go and upend everything. He had a point though, the emotional/physical abuse he has experienced is quite similar to Kanae's in that it targeted their sense of competence and therefore worthiness.
Both of them have latched on to someone who they feel is competent and worthy, and are basically fighting over him now.

Out of the two, only Kanae has shown efforts to grow despite Ochi talking so much crap abput her being stagnant. Classic projection right there.

Double-page supporter
The problem with two very narrow minded and (in Kanae's case) mentally ill people psychoanalyzing and criticizing each other's flaws is that you can never quite be sure if what they're saying is exaggeration or truth :thonk:
Either way, they're slowly moving from fighting over Hiroshi to straight up fighting out of hatred for the other, which as we know can get very dangerous very quickly...
Yeah when Kanae is pushed too far, she cannot hold back. Real fuck around and find out energy lol

Users who are viewing this thread