Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta

Double-page supporter
@Fandrewsky
Where tf did the “I need to take a shower” come from???
😂😂
ImD6Ona.jpg

Double-page supporter
My thoughts on this manga (mostly the mc)
I FUCKING HATE THE MAIN CHARACTER, FUCKING BITCH INVOLVES INNOCENT PEOPLE WITH OK LIVES IN THIS HELL HOLE OF A MESS. SHE INVOLVED THE DUDE WITH THE MOPED AND DIDNT EVEN CONSIDER HIS FEELINGS ABOUT HER. SHE MADE HIM DO GANG RAPE WITHOUT CONSIDERING HOW HE FEELS
The only character I feel bad for is the guy with the moped

OK, for the curious ones, it's a fusion of happy sugar life, the manga with the yandere girl and 177013.
Yes, 177013

Contributor
This is some heavy stuff. Most people wont like it or wont understand it.

The way the author the mental issues is realistic, and it makes me kind of uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to read this, but knowing the kind of story this is I know I'm gonna be left feeling like shit by the end of it.

This isnt “heavy” at all, the mc is just objectively a shitty and shallow person, if you think this is “deep” you’re a moron.

Bald guy is right, wish he would knock out the MC honestly.

Mc quite literally
got a girl raped
and mangadex commenters are like “wow this is so deep” lul, classic mangadex users.

I love this manga. Don't listen to the hate. If you came to the comments to find out whether or not you should read, YOU SHOULD READ.

Spoilers I guess.

The realism and inner conflict of the MC is RAW. The revenge plot on the fellow student is RAW. For those with any experience of anxiety, fear of not being worth anything, trouble making friends, trouble at home, abusive parents, romantic value and question, and giving into raw sexual desire instead of searching for true love because you feel you aren't good enough and only have value as a piece of meat, this manga will hit home strikingly hard. See what I did there.

The art is very cute and rough, it isn't polished but it has a nice style and makes you feel warm and smile when MC blushes.

I don't apologize for the MC's actions or feelings or flaws, because as any person she has the tools and capability to pick herself up and build confidence, but sometimes people take the route that is easier. They wallow in self pity and sorrow and fail to see the good things in life, especially when far and few between. MC has a shit home situation, and gets bullied by her peers, so it would seem as though she has very little support strings to rely on, and no coping mechanisms, well other than the 1, but that's definitely not a healthy way to cope and likely adds to the mental disaster going on inside her head. There is something thrilling about watching someone who has no idea what its like to be a stable person try to waddle their way through waves of uncharted territory like friendships, romance, revenge, envy, and empathy.

Her best friend character is a shining thread of light that she fails to grab on to, instead choosing to gravitate towards mean girls and Hiroshi, which has its impact on him. He ends up making rash decisions and like the main bully girl, Hiroshi, fatty, and Kanae herself, is affected in life changing ways by MC.

In a story like this, the mental insanity going on in the inner conflict would not carry it. Nor would the cute art, or the graphic scenes and shocking imagery, but the impact the MC continues to make on all the characters, the nerve wracking spiral of fuckin sus shit that everyone is going through, keeps me hooked. I'm also a sucker for ROM/TRAGEDY/SV so there's that. But yea I gave it a 10... I see no reason to bump it down as long as we keep revisiting all of the characters. I really want to see more of the bully girl and what trauma she is going through. Is she going to return to class again? Is she going to kill herself? Is she just going to become another Kanae? Very interesting. I wonder if Kanae will find out what her friend did to Hiroshi. Seems like it is leaning towards that. We will see.
My only complaint is the wait time on chapters. Sometimes it feels like a while, but I'm sure Illuminati is working hard on other projects, so I am grateful for their work. It also may be a monthly or the Mangaka slow or whatever. As of Chapter 25 is when I wrote this. Hope it doesn't get cancelled.

See ya, Later!

Disturbing plot, ugly art style, hate-able main character. I only follow it to see
her stabbed to death.

Fed-Kun's army
@HankTheMiltank Last chapter is c33 and it has been on an official hiatus for more than a year. Volume 4 will end on c30. We will try to crank out rest of the volume in a timely manner as I want to focus on a new manga about drug trade.

I think I've read this kind of story somewhere where the MC fucked up like this but the character they like is perfectly normal and all the shit the MC do will bite them in the back. For the life of me I cant remember it.

I like how all the characters are shitty but in like different ways;
The MC is shitty for being so desperate for love she doesnt even care about the wellbeing of the person she loves much less anyone else. The bully is just your typical bully but yeah still shitty. The side bullys are shitty for going way beyond with the bullying than even the main bully wanted but then flip flopping when its convenient while taking no consequence. The MC's simp is shitty for being a simp. All the parents just worsen the situation except for the main bully's dad, he just has no balls. Only good character is the lil bro. Dude deserves to play switch

@HallowedDeep
i already wrote a review so go read that instead since i don't want to retype my opinion out on why this manga sucks again (for the third time)
also no it doesn't (and even if it did we haven't reached it yet)
but that being said does ntr necessarily make a story bad? like yeah there are a lot of bad ntr stories but that doesn't mean that all of them are bad, it's just most of the time the author doesn't know how to handle ntr in a way that doesn't immediately piss people off.

Dex-chan lover
@Denrick19

I feel called out by that comment

But yes, I will still defend this manga as having a lot of really well-written characters and nuance in it. It doesn't mean it's necessarily this deep statement on the human experience, but I think the characters are well realized and the fact none of them are without fault or are blameless only makes the tragic element stronger.

The rape scene
marks a pivotal moment in the manga and is treated with all the gravitas and heaviness you would expect given the author.
(who as far as I am aware, is herself a sexual abuse and extreme bullying survivor)
It marks the point of no return for
Narumi
who can never undo what he has done for the woman he loves,
Ichika
loses everything and goes through extreme trauma because of her hubris and arrogance, and
Kanae
remains unfulfilled as she replaces her yet can never fully be happy due to her constant need to be validated by others. And all the while, Hiroshi remains blissfully ignorant with only minor overlaps between the two. It's dark, yes, but I still think that the characters are well written enough that the audience is aware of their internal justifications and they all act consistently enough that I can't in good faith say that the story telling is bad even if the story is communicating dark ideas.

I know the author went though some shit because the scenes are really, really tense. I think it doesn't come off the best of ways becasuse at some point every character is shitty, i'm not saying they are badly written, just that some people people aren't shitty and would have to say "there something wrong with the this girl right here", but they know how to do a fucking panic attack scene, and it really hurts

Users who are viewing this thread