Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta

Dex-chan lover
I (vaguely) remember this not doing so great back then when it started being serialized (on another magazine), does anyone know if this is still being the case with this series and if so, why was it picked by another magazine?.

Dex-chan lover
Just reading the description is enough for me. But that's not going to stop me getting off this train wreck.

Concept seems interesting but there is something off about the art

FTU

I dislike whores so I will not let myself suffer through reading this garbage.

Atleast she dies. So a happy ending for me :)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
>author

nope, NOPE, NOPE
I care for myself
someone get some salt, holy water, and whatever thing that can keep the demon away.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why people freak out at the author's name... until I flipped the H tag to view all.

Wish me luck, I'm diving in!!

Contributor
Stop giving this 1*, people. It's not as if this came out of left field like G*l Cl*a.

@mismarca
It's like a hook (and a warning). I would've missed on Owari no Chronicle if I got mad at the prologue of the first volume.

So the author is a hentai writer of sexual violence?

That’s messed up. I know it’s her job, but making money from people who buy the manga for a heartbreak. I pity the people. I admire the effort she puts in the manga to make it more despairing though.

@kenx

I get what you mean, but not everyone enjoys that type of story telling where you know the end from the beginning. I personally enjoy it, but I can see why it’s off putting to some. To be honest, it’s really not that much different from story telling often found in a shōnen series like Naruto for example. You know that, at the end of the day, Naruto will eventually be the Hokage. You read to find out HOW he becomes the Hokage. In this series, you read to learn the how & why the ending went the way it did.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 8 was the last one before this series got cancelled? I guess we can just complete it in our heads. Goku shows up and saves the bitchy girl. Then Guana show up for sexy times before departing back into space.

Users who are viewing this thread