Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukinotaku For an author you're supposed to hate, you sure know a lot about her works.
The culture part was either sarcasm or a reference to the fact guro culture do exist and is not something everyone can enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
@Molvera That's the exact same name, just copy paste the author's name and you'll find the NH page first. She always did doujins first.

Dex-chan lover
@Blabladodo Lol, never said I hated her, I'm used to way more messed up shits, her story might be shocking to some but I've on the internet for 15+ years, you get used to shit like that quickly.
Also, guro has nothing to do with this author, she's a ryona author, never crossed the guro line.

But she is quite hated by people online because her scenario tends to go toward the over realistic and emotionally cruel. Of course, she got her fans, some are into that sort of storytelling after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukinotaku I didn't know amputation was not considered guro.
As for the realism, she did experience hardcore bullying according to herself, it may hit too close to home for a lot of people.

Dex-chan lover
@Blabladodo I can see where you get your idea at, it is true that "guro" has a vast range for some, I think that on the subreddit, choking can be considered as guro because of the actual meaning of the word, guro is short of "grotesque" and not gore...
But while those "fans" have a wide range for guro content, I believe that as long that internal organs like intestines don't appear, it won't be guro.

Sure amputation might be considered guro for the "hardcore fanatics" but to most, unless they actually show in a graphic way the amputation, it's not considered guro.
This is what I unknowingly learned after all those years on the internet, I don't even like guro, but you sure learn thigns if you're open to knowledge.

So basically, amputation does fit in the definition of guro(grotesque) but it does not fit within the tag definition, unless you show the amputation in itself.
So yeah, only ryona

Fed-Kun's army
@Tsukinotaku how can you even compare this author to Nanashi? Yes, nanashi has made some more fucked up shit, but he's also making Nagatoro right now, a wholesome highschool romance, making good use of his ability to draw scary and scared faces, and made Lady Yupiel's Servant, which is also somehow wholesome. Nothing this author has ever made is even the slightest bit wholesome. All this author can do is fucked up, and that does serve a purpose.

Anyway, ignore this.

Dex-chan lover
@JayJay_Tracer I mean, for me the difference isn't by that much, If you tell me, ryona and guro have the same non-effect on me.

Even more, Nanashi's earlier works were purely guro...

I think this manga is way ahead in japanese cuz I saw some more chapters on the author's Twitter. However it was listed as a standalone manga so idk, I know theres raw scans of chapter 18 and on but its still weird. I cant wait this long for the next bruh

Lol, if she remained with that middle age dude with whom she had sex she would be better off than in her own family. At least he had wealth to take care of her. And her family want her to disappear anyway.

Dex-chan lover
If you fap to the suffering of others then this might be for you, otherwise it would be better to avoid it. Not enjoyable to read.

Almost every single chapter made me feel sick. Given the material I would consider that a success. It really captures the angst very well, sort of making my head spin.

Dex-chan lover
@ForeskinThief author makes hentai those "standalone" chapters might be you know hentai read them in some hentai sites i guess maybe they are here if you enable 18+ content

well checking her twitter yeah those are hentai

I mean the purpose of this manga is not to entertain or to make you laugh, the purpose is to make you feel uneasy, disgusted, anxious, and all around like a piece of shit, and it does that pretty well. Don't read this if you're not looking for that.

Users who are viewing this thread