Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta

friendzone is not a happy place to be
and she doesnt even realize she put him there

@Tamerlame I agree with your points.

Sure, it's over the top but somehow still grounded in reality. I can't find any other manga that so harshly and cynically depicts teenagers.

It's the opposite of Shojo where all the characters are somewhat attractive and redeemable. Ugly characters are drawn to be as ugly as possible. The author really nails down the repulsiveness of some the people especially the middle aged men paying Kanae.

The overwhelming anxiety is definitely real for many people.
The way Kanae lashes out to people that tries to help her is too real.

There is a lot to unpack like Narumari's feelings. The manga isn't even finished yet. It's going to be one hell of a ride. This is probably the most offensive and replusive manga I have read so far because it plays off of real issues. 10/10

>> I remember this artist. He should eat a bullet.

@Harem_Sovereign, It is not he - it is a she. And that is the best part of this situation. Because usually snowflakes will point to misogyny and blame men for edgy media. Can't do this in this case.

is it because of this "don't talk about it or you will shame yourself" - culture or the general lack of professional help and general lack of interest to even acknowledge that there is a problem i find it rather hard to forgive most of those useless politicians that run the country and maybe even the 'normal' populace.
It seems as though in japan 'shame' is a rather dangerous thing. it is wielded against people by those of no morals or shame to become even more powerful.
Maybe its time to teach your children that being truthful and honest is more important than not showing 'shame'. maybe helping your fellow human being is worthwhile after all?

@Harem_Sovereign
maybe she should, or maybe it's because she is working through some shit, or is seriously broken. don't know. maybe she can be 'fixed'. maybe not. can she be happy some other way? so many factors.

sorry for venting, but i carelessly clicked on this manga. i'm not good with 'bullying/abuse/rape' it leaves a hole in my stomach, even if i just read about it, might be too much empathy. it also makes me angry but the sad kind of anger.
I always hope for a shining knight that finds the right words and actions to save such tragic characters, punish the truly evil ones and teaches the bad ones to be better. there's some thing you can come back from, some will leave a permanent scar. didn't see the knight yet. then again most of time in real live there is no knight. and only emptiness and sadness remain, broken people and more collateral damage down the road.

i like happy endings, can't really have a good happy ending if there is no strife characters grow with conflict. i get that. i still hope for the knight...
i need to charge up on fluffyness. don't want to spend the next days in bed.

Lol in the end she fucked up, karma always find its way to where it should go.

The only thing I hate is that she had to drag a good nature person with her. There's a point where she become selfish and can't distinguish what is good and bad before her. He repeatedly tried to reach out to her but man she's beyond saving. She really needs to be mentally treated, badly.

Contributor
@Kagamimocchi
drag a good nature person with her
When people like her have no supports (as in, someone who tries to understand them), they usually end up destroying themselves. If they do have them, there's a chance for redemption, or a chance to drag them to hell too. The kid is also at fault for allowing it to happen, but well, it's just a kid, can't expect them to have enough foresight for that. They could have, but those kinds of kids are the exception.

Dex-chan lover
Tragedy that works 'cause (mostly) everyone is a loser.

When you push the results of being a loser this far, it's actually kinda comical, but also a guilty pleasure. Wouldn't follow it though - better left as first page random gold.

o man this is a tough read. its good.

author seems to understand a distorted mind, also feels like female author.

After reading through the first two volumes I'm positive Bakaudon was bullied in school. Hell, maybe that's why she draws these types of girls being fucked up so badly in her hentai? I'd love to see a full blown horror manga from her.

Double-page supporter
I really feel that the author suffered from bullying or was raped before , either that or the author suffers from some kind of mental disorder

Seeing the victim's reaction towards her trauma, it is impossible to sympathize with MC from now on, at least for me.
If anything, from now on I only want to see how she ends up the way she ended up.

Users who are viewing this thread