Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta

Kanae screams BPD. The way she thinks in self reinforcing circles of negativity. Second guessing everything all the time and desperately clinging to anyone who seems remotely to show her compassion.
I say this because I see myself in her insecurities and volatility.
I'm BPD with borderline psychosis.

Dex-chan lover
Author should stick to hentai at least my lower half enjoys them.

@iloveaquariums123 there’s a lot actually just allow hentai in this site

There’s more in actual H site and several other untranslated work that nobody seems to want to translate them or scan them.

I just keep this manga until last chapter, so basically this mc girl got murdered by his boyfriend (future time will be a nerd ex baseball man).

If so that would be fucking happy ending. Love it.

i fucking hate everything about this manga but i can’t stop reading it
i cry every damn chapter bit i can’t stop reading it
i’m questioning everything in my life but i can’t stop reading it
holy fuck a rollercoaster can’t even describe this it’s like a mountain that is steep as hell and you just keep falling but because of the snow you get tricked into believing you’re going up at times
i fucking hate this manga man i could never recommend it to anyone because i’m scared what it will do to them mentally

Dex-chan lover
@Amazing_Retard ???

Triot:

Shiruka Bakaudon also does extremely dark doujins. I think there's a good reason for this though. I think someone has asked her why but I can't find the source so I'll let you do the searching yourself. My perception is most of her work is filled with anger and retribution. In the context of the author this manga is heartbreaking to read.

My response was that in the afterword from v03 she address this topic.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k and my argument is that this isn't just how the world works. People don't act the way she portray it to. Bakaudon may be a victim but that doesn't make her works more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
@Amazing_Retard uhhh, sure because it doesn't happen around you every author that comes with these scenarios have the make them up 100% of the time... sigh.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga remind me Hepatica,
i like the story, not as good as Hepatica, but still worth making me continue reading this 😀

i feel with kanae what i felt with punpun, i kinda feel pity for her but she is a horrible person. I love how the dialogue i expressed in this manga with the bubbles. Also I feel kinda dirty after reading all 21 chapters in a sitting :/

Não leia, depois que vc fizer isso vai querer que todo mundo morra. Todo mundo nesse mangá é psicopata, tirando o jogador de beiseball. A prota tem uma doençar chamada filhadaputagem que transmite pra todo mundo

Mixed (mostly positive) feelings...Ichika best character, though. No doubt about it.
XpEYWzb.png

Dex-chan lover
I guess after reading punpun a couple of days ago nothing can hurt me anymore, might as well start reading this one

Users who are viewing this thread