Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You

Dex-chan lover
Some people say it gets kind of slow in the later chapters or even annoying. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care--I love Kuronuma like she was my own daughter and the other characters are great too and I'd follow them all forever even if not a single thing ever happens to them again. This is one of the great romance manga, one of the few that will keep on being remembered for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
The pace is slow, the story has its flaws, but these two (and the side characters) are the sweetest thing ever <3

I love it and I'm waiting and AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YANO.
Bless their hearts.

Bless my heart.

Bless everybody's hearts.

Dex-chan lover
@tghprw I think we're not supposed to actually link to the kinds of places that might currently have the other chapters. But I'm sure you can find your own way to some of the aggregator sites like Kissmanga to check there. I think someone had started scanning the official English releases instead of continuing to fan translate at some point, so those chapters aren't allowed on here. But plenty of sites lack that particular rule, you just might prefer to not visit them without a decent adblocker. Some of those sites are so obnoxiously infested with advertising, I've found specific guides before on settings for various adblockers so people can get properly set up to read on a particular site.

Dex-chan lover
rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry, just wanted to do a big ree because I remembered how underwhelming it felt to watch the animu, is the manga a bit better?

Dex-chan lover
@sanctuary Well, it's one of the great classics of its genre. It's very good at doing what it's trying to do, but if you don't like what that is, you won't like it.

Please tell me that Ayane and Pin gets together. I love their parts better than the actual main leads but I'm not saying that sawakoXkazehaya is bad but AyaneXPin story is what I love the MOSt in this story. I really hope they end up together...

So where is the last chapter? This is a classic and i feel this deserve its ending

Users who are viewing this thread