Kimi ni Tsumugu Bouhaku

Well if it would continue, it would have been potential but loks like translator or translator group got problems with something. (They clearly stated it on last page)

Double-page supporter
Idk what happened to you, but it's not a good idea to drag the manga into whatever drama you're in.
Just scanlate it if you want, and if not just don't. You waste your own time trying to prove something to people who probably won't care.

Man time for new ships. This is just released yesterday, hope there will be more interesting stories as their life continues on, and these stories tell me that there will be 👌👌

Dex-chan lover
@Waifu_idaman Yes, it is.

This looks to be a pretty cute manga. Also, I found a link to the raws: https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/kiminitsumugu/

Released just the other day, and looks to be a monthly series. Also seems to be in full color. Awesome.

It has only a normal preview and it is getting low score already lmfao what a bunch of pathetic kids

Adorable but missing pages.

Woah man be mad all you want, but you just tampered with the yuri and that is NOT okay. :(
Again THIS is why we can't have nice things. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Well damn, we got another fluffy shoujo-ai story.

Once again, I have to say :
In the West, the term Shoujo-ai categorizes stories that focus on the emotional aspects of the relationships, while Yuri categorizes more of the sexual aspects and explicit content.

Please stop using the yuri tag on shoujo-ai manga with no sexual content, each tag have their own definitions. This manga is a shoujo-ai, not a yuri.

Contributor
@Tsukinotaku Most yuri ("shoujo ai") readers don't use those definitions. MangaDex itself will be abandoning that archaic definition too, pretty soon.

Dex-chan lover
@igenetycs WHat's the point of having a tag searching system if you're all gonna ignore it, I'm gonna request guro, sexual violence tag on fluffy manga if the tags really aren't worth shit for y'all...

Group Leader
@Tsukinotaku I feel like at this point it's more like shoujo ai refers to works which only have subtext whilst yuri is about actual relationships, at least on this site

>In the West, the term Shoujo-ai categorizes stories that focus on the emotional aspects of the relationships, while Yuri categorizes more of the sexual aspects and explicit content.
Yeah in 2009

Dex-chan lover
@pockettrash sigh, oh well whatever, It feels like I'm the only one with obsessive disorder over stuff like those, I don't like badly used tags after all...

Seem like most of you don't care about it so I'll just deal with it... But still what's the point of having useless definitions like those ? They might as well remove that part of the definition....

Users who are viewing this thread