Kimi no Koe - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - If This Voice...

Group Leader
I really have high expectations for this. Thanks for translations

Dex-chan lover
So she knows he wants her voice back partly because his paranoia, feelsbadman

Double-page supporter
@koikun She doesn't know because she can't read. She was only recently taught her name and the character for 'love'.

Those extra pages are cute too. Huhuhu I am so in love with this manga. ❤ Thank you for picking and translating this.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shucks... That dad is crazy and hella paranoid. A coward
Many thanks

Thanks for the tranlsation! The tsundere brothers have struck again.

It's surprising that her muteness is psychological, and curable. Very surprisingly that her father knew about and deliberately cut off her potential, by silencing her and not teaching her to read. You would think he would try to use that incredible power, but he may be scared that it would turn against him since he treated her like garbage and all.

Hopefully they have the marriage ceremony soon and they both start to heal. Our MC is extremely paranoid, he didn't have a nice childhood either and I think they could really be a good thing for one another.

Double-page supporter
ngl thought the last panel would end up with Nana faintly saying something lmao

@thegiantpossum I think he might've tried supressing her so that she couldn't leak out any secrets on accident. Like all the other "young girl who can see/hear inner thoughts" end up having the same situation happening

Aggregator gang
So even in those days sandals always broke. Japanese people must be truly fond to their traditions if they have continued to use them for centuries. Or maybe they don't want to miss an excuse to show gallantry by fixing them up or riding girls on the shoulders

Users who are viewing this thread