Kimi no Koe - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Future That Broke

Dex-chan lover
God this arc is so stupid.
It's especially weird to me because this arc doesn't feel like it's breaking new ground. It's teaching me things about the characters that I already know or that it already taught me chapters ago. It feels like it'll have a difficult time for the solution of this arc not to feel redundant or derivative of the last situation they just ended.

Dex-chan lover
I think the biggest issue with this arc is that it’s prolonging the previous conflict (Kazunari and Nana being separated) rather than resolving it and creating a new conflict, which has the audience (myself included) exasperated and impatient. That and the fact that it’s an amnesia arc, which is a subplot people don’t particularly welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy and just after Man With A Thousand Skills just got out of an amnesia manipulation arc, this one also does that.

Dex-chan lover
if anything i'm glad that the amnesia plot is getting rushed through, imagine stalling for 5 chapters with homeboy not remembering shit. and nana for preserving rather than give up because even with the amnesia, kazunari is the same guy that gave her a new life and hope

Users who are viewing this thread