Kimi no Koe - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Future That Broke

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I initially felt bad for this blonde guy but the obsession is so damn deep he would rather RUIN MC and hurt Nana just to manipulate her into wanting him. Which will never happen. I truly hope he gets dealt with soon. Just when it was on the up we got hit with this bs

Dex-chan lover
if anything i'm glad that the amnesia plot is getting rushed through, imagine stalling for 5 chapters with homeboy not remembering shit. and nana for preserving rather than give up because even with the amnesia, kazunari is the same guy that gave her a new life and hope
I feel like that's still going to happen anyways now that he's told her to go away.

Dex-chan lover
if anything i'm glad that the amnesia plot is getting rushed through, imagine stalling for 5 chapters with homeboy not remembering shit. and nana for preserving rather than give up because even with the amnesia, kazunari is the same guy that gave her a new life and hope
Idk that it's gonna be rushed through.

Fed-Kun's army
Can this please be resolved fast….I hate memory loss stuff when it’s in the middle of a story when a couple was FINALLY having something good going fucking hell

Double-page supporter
Not the best, I think the series is still on going so maybe there's more to the story after they get tg? Not sure

Hoping for the best, this story can still recover!

Fed-Kun's army
Pure pain. Really want to punch blondie but I also love angst so uh

Double-page supporter
there's a special anger in my heart reserved for the blond guy,
but am i the only one still having fun reading this??

Dex-chan lover
Toranosuke I need your man to beat up this blonde shitsack asap

Double-page supporter
This amnesia arc is so cliché and unnecessary like this is just choosing drama over real development of the plot. I hope this blonde bitch gets effed up soon, his face makes me wanna :angery:

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the blonde boy to get it up his ass. Fuck that dude.

Double-page supporter
Jfc i think imma kiv this manga until this arc ended. It dragging too much at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread