Kimi no Koe - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Future That Broke

Dex-chan lover
why couldn’t I have discovered this after it was completed, or at least after this arc was completed. I know what will happen and all but it still drives me mad I just wanna see it resolved 😔

Dex-chan lover
next chapter: the maid sees Nana, and Nana introduces herself. The maid realizes Nana is the one who’s name was on that box MC had. Maid tells nana that MC has amnesia, and that he reacted that way because it was his body/mind rejecting the memories, which means the memories must have been painful. (AKA: MCs memories with Nana were painful for him). Maid asks Nana to never come again if she cares about MC. Later, Nana leaves a letter for MC which the maid finds and rips up.

Aggregator gang
I wanna drop this, but I also wanna see blonde bastard's mutilated corpse so Imma grit my teeth and pull through. Thank you for the chapter

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
next chapter: the maid sees Nana, and Nana introduces herself. The maid realizes Nana is the one who’s name was on that box MC had. Maid tells nana that MC has amnesia, and that he reacted that way because it was his body/mind rejecting the memories, which means the memories must have been painful. (AKA: MCs memories with Nana were painful for him). Maid asks Nana to never come again if she cares about MC. Later, Nana leaves a letter for MC which the maid finds and rips up.
Okay this is just retarded writing with overused drama at this point. What the fuck? The author's previous work was so good. Why did this one take such a nosedive?

Fed-Kun's army
That meme at the end was hard facts 😭 Appreciate y’all for including us in the team

Users who are viewing this thread