Kimi no Koe - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Farewell, My Dearest

Everybody is complaining about the story being now 5 Volumes? Huh? The story is going so good why do y’all want it to end so quickly?! 😭

Dex-chan lover
This is so well written, I actually genuinely, horribly despise the villain.
That's not that special... a disliked villain isn't hard. What's hard is a likable villain you know is evil.

Not likable as in you want them to have a happy ending... but likable that they make the story more interesting....

So far, I pity nobody on his end.

Tell the butler that everyone suffered.

And that wimp should just kill the piece of trash....

Dex-chan lover
Who hurt you, author-san? And why did this have to be so many chapters when 50% of each chapter is literally recycled?

Already silly with the sudden convenient earthquake, but it's been done well before so not a huge issue.... What the fuck is this. Id be more satisfied if nana died. It's so awful I made a mangadex account to complain. I'm glad everyone else shares my sentiment at least. Such a waste too.

Vol 5 finally. Looking at the cover its look like these long ass drama will end in this vol but imma not put my faith here lmao

Aggregator gang
Lmao, it's funny how the author write the situation at this point. How bad can it gets holy shit.

I hope everyone just move on and live their own lives, or the author can double down and do an ass pull natural disaster where fmc died just to spite everyone at this point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lmao, it's funny how the author write the situation at this point. How bad can it gets holy shit.

I hope everyone just move on and live their own lives, or the author can double down and do an ass pull natural disaster where fmc died just to spite everyone at this point.
I like your idea: if we're rapidly throwing things at the dart board like a 90s soap opera, might as well get really wild with it and commit to the absurdity. Secret love children? Nana gets amnesia next right when he remembers her? Another earthquake!? Do it all. And as long as we despise the villains and are sad, it'll be "good" writing. THIS is the story that should have been called "A Series of Unfortunate Events."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if next chapter is a timeskip or some shit. He better get his memories back b4 marrying off to some random bitch. I was really enjoying the fluffy romance with a sprinkle of drama, now the whole story is just pointless drama.

Dex-chan lover
lol started this trainwreck today and holy shit did I start skimming early.
Why in holy hell is this rated so high? It starts out as an 8, sure, but it sure did tumble down to sub 5 garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread