Kimi no Koe

With only 3 chapters this has so much potential. I cant wait for the moment (btw this is just speculation and not spoilers) when she learns to read becuase(spoiler for chapter 2/3)
then she can use her ability.
Theres probably going to be another character introduced who also has a special ability and hopefully no shitty bs drama

This author/artist is an absolute legend. That aside, this feel like a more happy version of "my blissful marriage"

Oh my goodness. This is so wonderful! Looking forward to the next chapters. So happy that I decided to read this. 😍

Fun fact: the flower in the cover is camellia or also known in japan as tsubaki n it means "humility," "discretion," and "the perfect love." according to some research I've done cuz totally obsessed with this seriesss <3
Search for the flowers meanings for, idk possible deeper meaning of the story or smthg

Okay so imma continue reporting my search on camellia. NOTICE THE WHITE CAMELLIA ON NANA'S HAIR IN THE COVER?
A white camellia flower generally represents purity or good luck. It can also represent the love between a mother and child and is often used in mourning arrangements as a result. Welp I'll take that as a theory since we've seen a silhouette of her mother in chap 4

Yup hear me rant about camellia.
Pink or red camellia flowers can symbolize romantic love, passion, longing, or desire. OKAY OBVY ENOUGH

BUT
In China, the camellia flower is traditionally viewed as a union between two lovers. possibly they've met beforeee????
AND
a symbol of undying, everlasting love. so ofc they'll madly fall in love BUT IF there is to be a tragic plot twist..... Someone has to leave the other one 👀 OR someone secrefices themselves for the other one...... I MEAN IT'S MORINAGA MIKU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE!!.
okay the end of my rant thanks for taking time to read :) oh n if by chance i got the flower wrong (maybe they'll reveal any flower in upcoming chaps) goshh this is awkward..and im sorry ?? 😂 Idk

Too sweet!
Too sugary!
I feel disgusted!

BUT I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!
AND THAT'S COMING FROM ME WHO DOESN'T PARTICULARLY LIKE THE GENRE!

Aggregator gang
I absolutely love this so far. Really looking forward to more updates

Users who are viewing this thread