Kimi no Kokoro wo Kanjitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Kanji is so deep…

Group Leader
I think the joke at the end is 引く (hiku) colloquially means "to be creeped out" and that's how he reads it, but it also appears in expressions like 辞書を引く (jisho wo hiku) which means "look up in a dictionary" and that's exactly what we see her do.
I messed up and uploaded the wrong version of the chapter 😭

Aggregator gang
I think the joke at the end is 引く (hiku) colloquially means "to be creeped out" and that's how he reads it, but it also appears in expressions like 辞書を引く (jisho wo hiku) which means "look up in a dictionary" and that's exactly what we see her do.
I was about to reply to this, saying how I did notice this and that I put a QC/N on page 15 mentioning that part, but I just realized the uploader uploaded the Un-QCed PNGs. Thanks for bringing that up to my attention, we'll fix that as soon as possible.

Group Leader
I was about to reply to this, saying how I did notice this and that I put a QC/N on page 15 mentioning that part, but I just realized the uploader uploaded the Un-QCed PNGs. Thanks for bringing that up to my attention, we'll fix that as soon as possible.
it's already fixed, don't flame me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread