Kimi no Koto Tabeteii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mogu Wants to Eat

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F When I read that I figured it was something from Junji Itou it sounded like him. I've read a bunch of his short stories. I think he does best with psychological or spiritual stuff as opposed to straight up gore/thriller horror. Thanks I'll have to check it out. I just read the shivers anthology not long ago, and both voices in the dark volumes. Since he's such a fan of Kazuo Umezu and mentioned Orochi on one of his author's comment pages I checked it out. You should check it out too. It's a late 60s /early 70s manga so the art is retro, but the stories are very interesting. More supernatural and mystery than horror. My favorite chapter was the one with the boy who got revenge for his father by becoming the apprentice of the singer who killed him and then ruining his career by turning him into a mute. It was such a great revenge story

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F You're welcome :) As for that Shiver anthology it has a mangadex page but no group has picked it up. You can read the official english version on mangasee (which is how I read it) My favorite story from it was The Long Dream. It talked about a man plagued by dreams that kept getting longer and went on for 100s of years though to the doctor examining him it only appeared as a split second. It really got me thinking what it would be like to have a dream that lasted several lifetimes.

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327 ey i remember that one! the dude ended up looking like a big headed mummy, sleeping one night but having nightmares that lasted centuries i think

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F Yeah! Then the doctor went all crazy and implanted the crystals that came out of that guy's brain in the female patient that was afraid of dying from her terminal illness. I guess in the end her fate was actually better than if she just died normally. She got distracted from her fear and possibly experienced thousands of years worth of time in her dreams before fading away painlessly. It was impulsive and crazy of the doctor to do that but it was better than her dying like normal. I'd imagine being in that situation and coming out of a dream then when the doctor asks if I can recall my name and I'd answer so and so from planet whatever. He'd look at me like wtf?

Dex-chan lover
When she lifted her shirt... the first thing I noticed was that she had big boobs... then a giant mouth just appeared on her stomach out of nowhere... I didn't know this manga had gifs...

Contributor
15f.png

People always want the monster "girl", but never the "monster" girl. Sad, I thought I never expected this to get translated.
It's more of a romance focus story than a fetish focused one, beside the first and second chapter seems to be the extent of the hard fetish stuff. It's more akin to "Destined to be eaten within a year" than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread