Kimi no Koto Tabeteii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mogu Wants to Eat

I feel like this is supposed to be a metaphor for dude to lose the V card? Would be a weird way to portray that kind of theme and the emotions that come with it 🤣

Aggregator gang
Like I'm not into vore or anything..... but I kinda want to know where this is heading....

Aggregator gang
I expected more reality breaking horrors. Waifu versions of Eldritch monsters ain't cool.

Dex-chan lover
Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got love in my tummy... Thanks for the translations!!! 😜😜😜

This has to single-handedly be the MOST disgusting thing I've ever seen. Everyone reading this manga is now condemned to eternal damnation because of it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on all your souls.

Edit: mfw horror boner strikes again

Tbh, I think that the mc only haves 2 options here. Accept his fate and be eaten. Or run away and be eaten by another monster. Personally, I’ll rather be eaten by her than a monster.

Dex-chan lover
ehh why's everyone disgusted? i haven't read the other chaps yet, and this looks like an eldritch themed horror?

looks like licking fetish.

hop on boys, this baby will take us to licking fetishes we wish were never a thing!
very wholesome though
it's either eat or be eaten ;)

Users who are viewing this thread