Kimi no Koto Tabeteii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mogu Wants to Eat

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if she uses a giant toothbrush for those chompers. Never understood the appeal of vore, myself, but to each their own. Also she's way thinner when she pulls her shirt up than she looks in previous panels. A little disappointed by that, thought she was going to have a more "plus-size" (such a disingenuous term, but I couldn't really think of a better one) look that we don't see nearly often enough in anime/manga.

Imagine you're chilling with a girl, vibe going good, you get to kissing and all that, then she lifts up her shirt and out pops what we all saw. Is that a deal breaker? Kills your erection?

Dex-chan lover
@Nomusan i want a "monster girl". I wouldn't mind either the fetish focused or just a "normal" romance focused story. But why not just both?

Why was everything but the mouth about that girl hot so all in all 8/10 not my proudest wank

Fed-Kun's army
i don't like this,i don't like this,i don't like this,i don't like this,i don't like this,i don't like this,i don't like this,..... oh shit maybe i do

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. I'd be doing those sideways peace sign and just teleport tf out there

Aggregator gang
ya know what, Jojo's bizarre adventure needs to pass down its title as the most bizarre manga because this fucking shit right here takes the cake, the presents, and all the fucking balloons.

Users who are viewing this thread