Kimi no Koto Tabeteii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Mogu Wants To Get Close

Double-page supporter
It's my kink... Except they slaughtered it and turned it into something grotesque and horrifying, and if penis's could retract It'd look like I had a second hole into a void.

Dex-chan lover
If it wasn't the cute girl and Romcom I would've rated one instead of 10/10

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter. Why is it I have a feeling while in her original form she ate Omi and the Omi we see now is a clone that's purpose was to keep people from realizing that. Maybe over time its started to break down and needs her to stabilize it. Either that or the boy's body has somehow gotten dependent on her saliva.

Fed-Kun's army
I just don't know what to say about any of this. First there's the manga about a shota with an armpit fetish. Now there's a manga about a cute girl voring a dude but not really. Is mangadex trying to give me an armpit and vore fetish?

Dex-chan lover
So I guess when the thing ate him before, he became infected and she can eat the infection so he doesn’t die

I'm curious.. she already half human or she copy someone body(with that big boob![Girl from AV?! )

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, if her "home" is literally under a bridge, how did she even register in the school? ...Does the principal know about her?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever taken a bath properly before.
Please show me the way.

Users who are viewing this thread