Kimi no Koto Tabeteii?

Dex-chan lover
dope art but it just seems like some gross fetish shit. Gonna be a drop from me chief

This manga has made me think something i never would have before: "This is a wholesome vore."

Well worth a read, ill rate it at chapter 5.

Contributor
For all that it's all weird vore kink stuff, some of the more lucid moments seem to possibly be heading towards an actually interesting story...

...But I'm not sure if that's a complete accident, as it just tries to thread together reasons for the vore to continue.

As of ch. 3 it feels in essence like a much dirtier, slightly trippier, somewhat less wholesome version of Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai. Whether that leads ultimately to something fundamentally readable but of somewhat baroque tastes, or just complete garbage, hinges for me almost entirely on the degree of that particular "somewhat", I think.

Vore! But it isn't gross, and the way its implemented is in a monster manner. I'll keep my eye on this series! As (probably a fetish) it is, it still seems like it will be interesting.

Alright, you win, this is my fetish. Where's the tag so that I can see more wholesome vore?

Thinking about this manga eventually the lightbulb above my head lit up and I realized it's for the people that are into that vore shit

Why is this lower than an 8 rating? People be rating entire manga based on the first chapters/impressions smh

ok guys ik it's vore and all but like cmon u gotta admit from the art style to the story and interactions are just so cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread