Kimi no Koto Tabeteii?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, this actually had some really lovely artwork, and more importantly, was really damn weird alien stuff, but in a really damn cool way. I never even considered vore before, but this made me not even mind it here.

i REALLY love this manga. Mogu is absolutely ADORABLE, thicc as fuck, and somehow, the manga makes vore wholesome??????? like what????

read it

@youdontknowwho i somehow never realized this was complete till right this moment, ive been reading for months. why does this always and only happen to the series i most enjoy... :((

Power Uploader
@1pwn The industry is harsh like that. It's even worse if your taste is niche. That's why I try to warn people in advance about short lived series, otherwise they would be shocked when suddenly slapped with "next chapter is the last one" notice in the penultimate chapter.

yo guys annyone knows where i can find the full manga translated to english the las five chapters are only in chinese

Dex-chan lover
@1pwn The industry is harsh like that. It's even worse if your taste is niche. That's why I try to warn people in advance about short lived series, otherwise they would be shocked when suddenly slapped with "next chapter is the last one" notice in the penultimate chapter.
Thanks, late to the Party on this manga but appreciated the heads up. Man it seemed like an interesting ride. Now off to learn to read Japanese so I can understand the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread