Kimi no Love o Misetekure! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Yahallo to you too!!!
As cute and sweet as this is, it is not going to last more than three volumes, it lacks that 'special sauce' that Senko-san has...
In some way, this feel better... but it also feels more generic... and I'm guessing the better feeling probably comes from the more experience the author has than the concept itself...

But this also has the chance to hit it big...

Let's be real, while being good is important, it's often not enough.... luck is often just as important... plenty of good series don't get far solely because the author can't get lucky enough with sales and views that count...

Dex-chan lover
As cute and sweet as this is, it is not going to last more than three volumes, it lacks that 'special sauce' that Senko-san has...
Indeed.

The main problem here is the unnecessary third wheel... although she's the reason that MC and sensei are interacting in the first place...

Even if the (supposedly) love triangle having the sensei as main love interest was a nice twist, I can't help but feel annoyed every time the other gal appear, because she always has a very sour expression in her face, and up until now there wasn't any effort to make her likeable at all.

I rather see love flowrish naturally between MC and sensei than through some sour third-wheeling...

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real, while being good is important, it's often not enough.... luck is often just as important... plenty of good series don't get far solely because the author can't get lucky enough with sales and views that count...
Luck definitely plays a big factor and different manga from the same mangaka can get vastly different reactions from readers. The World God Only Knows was a big hit for Wakaki Tamiki, running 26 volumes. It's one of my favorite manga for a variety of reasons, but I found his next manga, Nanoha Yougashiten no Ii Shigoto incredibly boring and haven't gotten more than about 5 chapters in despite multiple attempts. Still, it ran for 7 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! Surprised to see Skywood dropped this series. I'd like to see more of this series, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread