Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai!

@princess_daphie

Yeah.. I read at your group you are working alone... bless you ;)

And by the way, I was looking on some of your stuff and I love age-gap.. I love it. I think I am your fan now.
Keep up at good work.

Double-page supporter
I love second-chance stories, this and Maison Ikkoku are great examples

The amount of character growth while cringey at times is amazing in this manga and if you really invest in it the emotional fulfillment in the later chapters is absolutely worth reading. I highly recommend this because it is the epitome of sweet and wholesome.

Well well well, another used-good love story. Japan is really trying to popularize second-hand goods in their manga lately. This trend needs to die.

Dex-chan lover
I like the Ayako mother manga better than this one because she’s probably a virgin, I always feel bad for the ML, cuz they’re just a second choice. Idk why it’s wrong to wish for the FL to be a virgin, just because it’s not realistic? There’s nothing realistic about manga, as a guy I just wish the girls in manga only experienced romance with the ML’s.

Dex-chan lover
@Cashe
Like I said, ik it’s unrealistic, idc in manga I prefer the girl to be a virgin, irl they can fuck as many people as they want

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly wholesome with legitimate character growth and realistic goals. Don’t usually like romance with an age gap, but this one is pretty good and
apparently the age gap isn’t that big. the mother is kinda confirmed to be 30 years old with the ML being around 24.

Contributor
Redhair Milf, so nice.

Also, MC really wasn't good in the beginning, but he changed a lot, and he regret what he did now.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to hear so many "Used Goods" comments, While I think it is important to protect your virtue and not give in to pressure, the fact that someone had a lover before you does not lessen their value as a person. Thinking that it is ok if men have had lots of partners, but women can only have one is misogynistic. Men and women are equal but different. The stories my daughter and my son's fiancee tell me of the creepy people who say things that I could not imagine a sane person saying are just sad.

Reading some of the recent comments, I'm kind of surprised that some people are making those kind of derogatory remarks. The society needs to change I don't like the notion that man can have different partners but if some woman has different partners then the society mocks her and treats her poorly. A large gap marriage can happen in a man's case (having child or children) with no objections but it becomes a taboo like topic if it happens with a woman.

One thing I know it's that no one has the right to comment on another's life, it's their preferences. We should respect other's wishes just like we don't want others to intrude in our life. Guys you have your beliefs but don't push onto others.

Users who are viewing this thread