Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Been Waiting for 4 Months to see that the Chapter is uploaded but not available.

Dex-chan lover
Not many obvious errors, just weird english stuff (when listing groups of people it is "person A, person B, and I", never "me, person A, and person B" or "person A, person B, and me") and some formatting issues. Pretty good overall!

Fed-Kun's army
Better than some "legit" translations, though a few grammar errors here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so Liese (Lise?) is officially the best character now. Also I’m really not seeing what the author’s overall direction for this is. This is just such a turn from the last chapter reunion and I really don’t see how we can keep this up or get anything substantial if its just a pushy character forcing the two of them who don’t want to be together together. I especially don’t see how we can wade through this and get to the vulnerable stuff (like “I’m dying in 6 months”). I guess I could check out the LN to see if its just the manga being a poor adaptation or if the author had a pretty bad initial flow (eventually check out I mean)

Aggregator gang
Nice intro author. I bet this will become more and more depressing and well, i can guess what is going on with the Mc and FMC, typical slow but surely depressing story. But i hope i'm wrong, yep i hope 🥺

Dex-chan lover
This was way more light-hearted than last chapter. And while Liese is indeed adorable, I'm worried that she's already a chuuni at such a young age.

Users who are viewing this thread