Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@Rak25
I saw the oopsie too, I even zipped it for you smh.
Anyways, hope you enjoy the new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter today! 😃 I really appreciate it. 🙌

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up! This seems really interesting so far and I'm looking forward to the tragedy!

Double-page supporter
WHERES THE DRAMA LMAO IM JUST WAITING FOR IT

Dex-chan lover
Eventhough I know his friend has a good intention but I can't help feeling he is way too pushy and annoying.

if this is other of those mangas in wich mc dies and the girl has to raise his kid alone, id rather drop this now.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter, I have some bad feelings about our MC who's given up on the world.

Dex-chan lover
@CptHornSwoggle
6 months to live kinda puts a hamper on normal living, you either fall into massive depression or go nuts trying to do everything you ever wanted to do.

Double-page supporter
I was pretty intrigued by this manga at first but its losing me. I thought the mc and mg hated each other because of something in the past? why are they so chill whenever they see each other?

Dex-chan lover
When is mc telling the girl he is going to die? something tells me he wont tell her, he will just collapse, the girl will visit him and the doctor will tell her he only got like 2 more months of life and then either he dies after singing a last song together or Goku gives him a senzu bean so he lives. But still dies and the girl will collect all the dragon balls and summon shenlong to revive him.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag option 1 is what our MC is doing atm. if it were me i'd probably let the psycho in my head take over for a while ya know cuz ima die 1 way or the other

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is a spoiler but?
The first chapter introduced the main character as a terminal person and I wonder if they are going to make it a big plot point where he either gets better or worse or something. I just hope that the story doesn't end with the MC taking an L and going to the afterlife. I feel like it should be a bigger plot point but I guess the story hasn't really progressed that much yet

Users who are viewing this thread