Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Who are we kidding? What 3 months? He's already dead. So just get on with it already. Just fucking die already. Stop dragging your miserable ass around. So annoying.

Dex-chan lover
So my issue is that this has almost zero level of maturity. It's explicitly a seinen. That means it's marketed towards male readers who can read a decent amount of kanji, hence indicative of an older demographic. And yet, the behaviors and such all come across like a light novel shounen story, where every single person has this caricature of a personality, without any real depth.

Apart from that, this reminds me of another series. I forget the name and could probably look it up, but it's about a highschool boy who goes back in time and forms a band with a girl who has a terminal illness. That one was decently more serious in tone than this.

Aggregator gang
It's been bugging me for awhile; but, are any of them aware that he's dying besides his mother? Hope they find out, if not.

Dex-chan lover
So they don't know or are acting like nothing... Probably the first

Dex-chan lover
So...I tried to listen to this "Visual Kei" genre after I read this chapter. Never heard of it.

...nevermind, it's really trash

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh . . . . Still feel quite disconnected with the state of shuus and sayanes relationship here. Hopefully it becomes clearer in the next chapters

But ztill thanks so much for the SL, goddess and mii scanss!!!

Users who are viewing this thread