Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
pretty good build up so far, excited to see where it leads. hope he dies before making peace with fmc so it's more dramatic

Dex-chan lover
You know, people don't need to be together. It's actually okay to let people drift apart if they don't want to be together. Move forward, not backward.

I hope this ends on a good note. I like the MC, he's not completely irredeemable.

Dex-chan lover
this is ultra weird
did he make her into tsun by chickening out?

Dex-chan lover
@Twia

And I don't even know why people said FMC have to understanding MC, while MC himself is rejecting her in the first place before haha
So FMC can stop acting like a shit a move on

@Arumir are you a girl or what? Wanting everyone to understand you without saying anything is what girls usually do, humans aren’t esper, we can’t read mind, how is she supposed to understand him if he never tells her about anything??

Dex-chan lover
well it's clear FL still holds feelings for ML, probs still upset over their supposed break up when they were younger, hence why she's pissed.

tbh though, it seems nice that ML decides to move forward for once given how he was in the very beginning

Dex-chan lover
@daniel345
"Who are you to decide what is best for me? I'll be happy if we live mediocre lives as long as I'm with you"
I think that's why he broke up: because he thought the FMC would go that route and give up her dream just to be with him and he would have none of that. With the break up she can go on to be successful even if she has to leave him behind. However I also think this won't go the "improvement because of friendship" way, but I think that's what the FMC thinks and she doesn't notice that he might be already at his best. I think both points are going to be sources of drama in the future.
And regarding the operation, I think that he will eventually take it, but in the endgame and I'm not sure how it will turn out. It will only increase his lifespan a few years, so the point of impending death is still there, but his willingness of taking it would be a point of improvement for him.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is great but, I need more Tomi!!

Thank you so much for the chapter ❤️💓❤️💓❤️💓❤️💓❤️💓❤️💓❤️💓❤️💓❤️

Dex-chan lover
A story usually places all these characters around a suicidal or in this case a dying MC, but honestly it's too convenient. Kind of pisses me off.

I'd rather watch this guy be more selfish with his last few months than watch him go along with this for a girl.

That one ultra successful or ultra talented girl that seems to be there in every manga now is really annoying too.

Dex-chan lover
@Juli0n The only ones who know are him and his mom... Kinda hoping everyone else finds out soon so he doesn't end up wasting the rest of his life on being needlessly further depressed by this girl.

Yaaah, I don't like that girl. She couldn't talk nicely, like, at all, always attacking others. Maybe it's diva complex =o=

Users who are viewing this thread