Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete

Does anyone have spoilers on the novel? Only the Prologue has been translated so far and that was a year ago.

This is not a great drama. It had some feels in the beginning, but the second chapter was just meh all around. This is no fault of the translator, either. I lost all interest in either of the characters now knowing they have a past. Was hoping its pace would be a bit slower but everyone is literally deus ex machinaing shuu and sayane together and its incredibly annoying and forced.

Just can't keep up with the random info and mood change, you never know wtf is going on!

Interesting at first but it doesn’t hold true to its premise which makes it weird and inconsistent. This guy was shown at the begging to be in a shipwreck-mood about his life and a chapter later he’s walking around as if he only looks bored af. The fmc is sometimes mad at him, sometimes not? Sometimes she can’t stand to see him and sometimes she has no problems standing next to him? It’s too noticeable to ignore for me, makes it pretty unemjoyable if the main aspects aren’t consistent.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what it is, could be translation, but the pacing almost seems nonsensical

reminder that mc gonna die later

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

pretty sure the description talked about a wrong diagnostic at some point so dude might not even die.

Users who are viewing this thread