Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete

@kirinagi It's clearly a fucking spoiler. I don't know about people but I thought that this manga will have the mc be happy with the heroine at the ending, but the comment you made just ruined it. You either don't know what a spoiler is or either your comment was just an assumption. Do I read it wrong? Is there a sentence in the description that said that the
MC will die later
?

@Kizuwono The FIRST chapter says he has 6 months to a year without the surgery, and with it he'll have a 30% 5 year survival chance, and no chance of an actual cure.

Please tell he dies or gets hospitalized when they’re at their happiest so that i can cry when he does

Group Leader
I will start reading after it complete. Even reading the description gave me a stomach ache.

I've bad feelings about this (that cover, tags, and description made me feel anxious) it's been a while since i feel like this, i'm gonna dig in.

EDIT: i can't dig in because of this feeling plss tell me if MC is gonna die or not? plss out spoiler tag.

I really really don’t know about this. It’s meh and the FL just looks super super super super suuuuuper anooying, a brat, can’t forget the past, just annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread