Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete

Double-page supporter
Dude's gonna die isnt he?
and i hope he doesnt get stabbed

@Matrix2415
We don't have a particular release schedule, if you follow our other releases you will see that we either take a week to release weekly chapters or release two monthly chapters in less than 2 days. Depends on our adrenaline rush. As I already said before in the comments, the TL of this manga is self-quarantined & is sick. Expect Chapter 5 in a few days, since this is a monthly it will take some time. :)
FYI, we don't usually delay more than a week, but health before manga, as said by @justforthelulz

We will have to go on a short term hiatus for this manga until Volume 2 comes out.

Dex-chan lover
@RNDM_NPC thank you for keeping us updated. 🙌 I really appreciate it! 😁 I’ll wait patiently for this amazing series.

Can someone spoil me on the LN. I'm not reading this if it's not got a happy ending which I'm guessing it doesn't.

i swear if the guy dies... im gonna read this manga and try to remember not to fall in love with the charaters

Title: Tell Me How to Forget About You

Also other Title: I'm Still Thinking About You

Wait so, does he actually have some sort of sickness that will kill him in half a years time or did i just misunderstand something?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

More!

@DankyWanks Yes he has illness and the doctor said he has half a year to a year left.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread