Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 23 - The Superhuman and The Battle Enthusiast

Dex-chan lover
I don't see the issue, he simply has to either cut deeper, or twice.

Dex-chan lover
@feha
Problem is time.
Imagine a chemical reaction with two molecules fighting with each other for concentration in a solution. As soon as one molecule is more concentrated, it overpower the other molecule reaction and prevents it.
Same happened here, the ice was a point of balance (probably against fire element), unless he destroy the fire part, everything explode, instantly.

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Flemard Nah, as soon as the explosion (or whatever) reaches the sword it would cut itself, and the guy has superhuman speed anyway, so he can just slice the inner part too (it clearly is far from instant, whatever they expect, as they had dialogue inbetween slicing and cliffhanger). And like I said, he could also just cut deeper than just barely touching the most outer surface, such that the blade had reached what is inside too.

Lol, thanks for the warning, I'll wait for the next chapter. Hopefully it doesn't turn into that thing that some mangakas love - fight scenes that last more than half of a whole realtime year

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 this is volume 3 of the Light Novel.
For reference: The end of the fight against Alice's ancestor was the end of Volume 1. Iska's captain becoming a witch was the end of volume 2. The end of this fight will be the end of volume 3.

The pacing in this manga....is all over the place, especially for 2. DEFINITELY for 2. And there's a lot left out of what was volume 3 light novel as well. Rushed. I'd say so far that volume 1 is properly adapted but it took two manga volumes to get the job done.

Now this is a good translator i realy appreciate the messege that the fight doesnt end in this chapter i like this guy

Dex-chan lover
i cant feel bad for the maid coz she has been a cunt since day 1, so this fight isnt interesting for me

I feel like that chapter's drawings are not as good as usual?

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 lots of action, an entire half of LN volume 2 is left out which was all about raising the stakes of 2. Army info for both sides. A traitor. Invisapostle’s scenes were left out, including a fight against Alice - which was supposed to be a reason for her reaction here.
Here is also missing a lot of the action from Iska’s rescue squad who were supposed to be somewhere else. And naked Alice’s scene is rushed
Also about Salinger:
He's a hell of a lot more jolly a fellow, though the arrogance and ruthlessness is the same

Dex-chan lover
So he would have fell for his attack if he didn't saw it before fighting that maid? where can I hire a maid like this?

I'm a bit sad that the anime sword design is different, I liked the manga version better

Users who are viewing this thread