Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Boy and Witch Part 1

An Anime has been announced for this so I'm going to check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox_hESxhIxU&feature=youtu.be

basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hononoloughongous

Dex-chan lover
"her chest is overflowing with kindness and thoughtfulness"

yeah right

Dex-chan lover
@HolyOrdos the big ass boobs disturbs me more... like yeah, they can make her big boobes but that run motion (it was off putting)

Fed-Kun's army
decided to pick up the manga because the anime is too slow for me to wait weekly.

What the hell were those things swinging in front of the captain

2 meters from the frontlines????? you might want to check that translation again

The art is slightly different from the design of the anime (oh well) the story also seems different but I can deal with it

Fed-Kun's army
?????????????

I have not read any comments, completely fresh untainted by the thoughts of others.

Page 8/9, girl looks at most 9 years old. Dude looks like he's maybe 12. Fast forward a whole YEAR! AMG, I mean it's true kids grow up fast but not that unreasonably. Dude looks 17 now.

Page 4/context from entire chapter? Girl is that little girl from a year ago? Cause went from 9 to adult 16 (some women be 'adult' early)/more reasonable 20.

Don't know if that's the case, but based on first chapter. I really can't tell why this is so popular. It's...

Users who are viewing this thread