Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Beneath This Beautiful Starry Sky

Double-page supporter
Feels like it’s a promotional manga and we won’t see any more updates for it.

Dex-chan lover
thks for the bulk release! and is this hte end? was it a manga promotion to read the novels?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the bulk release. I was craving more of it.

I wonder what is the real story that happened 100 years prior. there are probably many secrets in this.

I have a feeling Alice's mother is not going to be very happy. She kind of already indicated to Alice that their family is all about "what can you do for the kingdom"...so I wouldn't be surprised if Alice is imprisoned for treason just like Iska was

@DooMWhitex I've found raws up to chapter 16, so there is more coming.

Dex-chan lover
lol theyre so perfect for each other but can't be together. I seriously don't know how the author is going to pull off actual peace without completely eliminating one side. Maybe Iska and Alice will become the respective rulers of their nations? Idk, it's a good read though.

@HOOfan_1 Nice! The first volume of the novel just got release as well, def gonna read it all in one day.
@dreminh Hmm, so maybe it will take longer get the next chapters, really longer.

Double-page supporter
@monsterhmc no, It's ongoing with currently 16 chapters released (last I checked).

@DooMWhitex It's a bi-monthly serialisation in the magazine young animal, I'm trying to get my hands on some issues of it. If I do manage to get my hands on it, the next 3 chaps will be released by the end of the week (assuming I get the raws by friday)

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting crazy about these two. Why not just leave both sides wwwwrrrrrrryyyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread