Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen

Apparently there's an anime coming out? All I've heard about that is from the other comments here. It gives me slight hope for the combat scenes, cuz the artist, while not bad if not pretty good in other respects, doesn't seem to be very good at posing of the characters in various scenes. The characters feel like they're in the same position ever 5 frames, and otherwise sort of awkwardly rigid.

Wait, this is licensed, by Yenpress no less. How did you evade having the scanlation taken down? I know this isn't the official release just being scanned and uploaded but still, I remember them being a bit "uptight" about fanmade scans, to put it mildly.

Neat, it continues. I thought it was lost in hiatus hell forever

Double-page supporter
Like 90% of the panels don't even have backgrounds and the rest of the art is very simple. The artist either sucks, doesn't care about this adaptation, or was rushed to crank this out. Probably all three.

Fed-Kun's army
When I started reading I kinda started expecting FFXIII Versus, but that expectation was obviously not met. Noctis is a very hard character to copy (lets not even start about Stella). I really liked the first four chapters and plan to pick this up again when we have a lot more chapters, maybe three years from now?

Of course Okama's worst and most boring work would get an anime adaptation. This is exactly the kind of safe, meaningless generic shounen that producers today believe is worth selling. I can already see the terrible animation painstakingly covered by special effects.
Thank God he didn't write it, at least.

Dex-chan lover
I totally get the appeal but this is rated a little too highly. It's a 7 at best

just a slight complaint
I hate when light novels do reveal of new characters like Lord Yunmelngen in ch. 25. I get the city is named after him so he's going to be important, but the name drop out of no where lacks buildup. Tbf the light novel gives almost nothing to work off of visually. I pity the artist having to depict this.

Double-page supporter
The ecchi tag/genre is a little misleading knowing it has the same amount of fan service than any shounen shows with a beach episode

The story itself takes on a "Romeo & Juliet" Type of romance, which is quite nice (As in no love triangle, harem, etc)

The pacing isn't really consistent with arcs that involve a significant amount of plot armor that basically makes the characters heal as fast as a fainted pokemon getting fully healed in a pokemon center

The characters are pretty distinct & various, there are some that are loveable/relatable and some that are... pretty weak when it comes to walking down a straight path

Current (Personal) Rating: 7.5

Power Uploader
Anime Trailer: https://youtu.be/8nAMu3xE2_0

Visual:
c2ogbv6mfbk51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread