Kimi to Pico-Pico - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - I Just Came to Buy a Game

Dex-chan lover
Love all the double-entendres in this chapter and the last, very good

Dex-chan lover
Heyo guys! Same as with the previous chapter, the quality is subpar. Take a couple more days to do a chapter: one for sleeping, another for better quality translations and edits. Vertical texts are really painful to read, and interframe comments are put too close to frame borders

love this series, also want to help u guys a little in typeset and stuff
contact me at: LinhGae#4847

I love you guys for TLing this. Don't burn yourselves out trying to catch up, everyone appreciates that you're doing this.

I can't clean or typeset but if you need another TL I can help on weekends. Godspeed Heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Don't fret Clockwork: God may have forgotten you; but I'll always remember

Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
I was just about to start Scanlate this, I guess I'm not quick enough. If you guys want help with Cleaning and/or Typesetting, please feel free to ask me.
I am DarkReunionTL. If you want to check my cleaning, you can check Kumakura-san to boku, I clean (and do a bit of redrawing) them from ch3-END.
If you want to check my typesetting, you can check Nietzsche-sensei Ch.39-43, Especially Ch43 (the newest one).

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So first of all, we have an incredibly natural and well-going romance going on, which is already a huge thumbs up in my book. But her being a yakuza daughter out of without any teaser? This manga should be great.

Users who are viewing this thread