Kimi to Pico-Pico - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - All-Fulfilling Man

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was rather dumb, but then again that's par for the course for most Japanese romcoms. At least this didn't drag out for 500 chapters, 430 of which it took for even have the MCs realize they have feelings for each other.

The true disaster of this story will always be the feet pics, though.

Dex-chan lover
I stand corrected: he wasn't making a shitty indie game, he was wasting his time trying to beat games that pride themselves on their bullshit...😑

Whatever it's fine. At least a confession was made, and now there's no room for doubt. That's something to celebrate, right?

Thanks for the translation (and I can only speak for myself, but I'm about ready for this to end).

Dex-chan lover
People find his confession to be stupid, but you have to remember......he's a kid. This is his first relationship. The premise is set around games. I did find it a bit of a round about but I see it as him finishing these challenges as a way to feel worthy. He set out finishing impossible games, finally feeling worthy in his eyes to ascertain of a life long relationship.

Dex-chan lover
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER
image-2023-05-13-205429245.png

Dex-chan lover
People find his confession to be stupid, but you have to remember......he's a kid. This is his first relationship. The premise is set around games. I did find it a bit of a round about but I see it as him finishing these challenges as a way to feel worthy. He set out finishing impossible games, finally feeling worthy in his eyes to ascertain of a life long relationship.
Looking at the way he's thought about Ageha the whole manga it fits. He looks up to and respects her gaming skills and so he felt he needed to equal (or at least approach equaling) them to be worthy of being her boyfriend.

It's stupid logic, but like you said, he's a kid confessing for the first time. Pretty much everyone does/thinks stupid stuff in the same situation. Some people never figure out how to start a relationship easily.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was developing a game...
Well, I do like the idea he presented 🤔
She wishes to beat all the games in the world and if she get stuck while playing, he could help her in those times.

Users who are viewing this thread