Kimi to Picopico - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - Pico Pico

Double-page supporter
Considering all the bad ways other series have ended, I'm pretty satisfied with this last chapter. Thanks for the scans!

Aggregator gang
Before i read the last chapter... i just want to say thank you very much for picking this up... i started reading this 9 months ago but then the updates stopped coming... i had originally thought that maybe i just have to give up being able to read the continuation of the manga... but then you guys came to the rescue not only continue to update but also see it through till the end... again... thank you very much

Supporter
What am I going to do for my scanlator feet fix now?

Seriously though, thanks for the hard work in bringing us some retro gaming history with a cute HS romance alongside.

Group Leader
What am I going to do for my scanlator feet fix now?

Seriously though, thanks for the hard work in bringing us some retro gaming history with a cute HS romance alongside.
Join the discord, we have a whole channel of feet pics. Give back to the dengeracy, or dont, im not your fucking dad....probably

Contributor
Ryuuji and Tsuru's relationship are the best part of this manga for me. Ai was also nice. Taichi didn't develop much as a character which is a shame, but at least Ageha got her romance with him and for a long time she carried the manga for me. Some parts were weak, but overall it was still a good ride. Another title to the Completed pile.

Dex-chan lover
After reading this I was checking out the author's other works and am really impressed with the overall quality and consistency!

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou is my favorite so far. 8.6 Mangadex rating but super under-apprecited with less than 5k followers.

Scanned Out of Spite mfking legends, fking hilarious TL notes. Thanks for your hard work. I'll be sure to check out whatever yall scanslate next.

I need Ageha in my life, god I'm so alone.

Tf is this, it's more like extra than ending seriously. Also I lose interest so much after what happen in chap 54/53

Users who are viewing this thread