Kimi to Shiranai Natsu ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Grown-up Make-up Melting Point

Dex-chan lover
8ad41697-703d-4dc0-83fb-4d587b2fd824.png

Puts on her suit

Author is a fraud.

Dex-chan lover
will i be anxious all the time till the end ? It's interesting, but i dont really enjoy this feeling. Maybe I'll read this one when it ends

Double-page supporter
Holy like yeah they are happy in a way but I just want to see them happy again like in the first few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Hardest choices require strongest wills

To obtain something you must give something of equal value

Nothing comes free in this life

Life is about how much you can take and keep moving forward, thats how winning its done

All of these are but a reprensentation of what life is and this manga is now too a good representation of what life is, props to the author and i hope to see this go strong for whats left of story!

Dex-chan lover
This one was so happy and fluffy after they moved away, now I only feel anxiety reading it.

Dex-chan lover
The story is very realistic, most of the time our dreams won’t come true and responsibilities bind us one way or another. We can’t simply throw everything and forget about it. That’s how life is.
I feel in the story they might end their relationship even if they love each other. I really hope not, as they’re doing this so they can actually live their dream. But is easy to loss the focus and forget the goal, being stuck in the means and not the end.

Banned
will i be anxious all the time till the end ? It's interesting, but i dont really enjoy this feeling. Maybe I'll read this one when it ends
I completely understand what you mean. Everyone reads yuri for different reasons. I just feel sad these last chapters seeing everything unfold, even the little good moments are not enough. But i think i can manage another chapter...

Aggregator gang
This series has shaped up to be one of the most painful things I've ever read. I feel almost like I was tricked at the outset, in a way that elevates the story far beyond what it would have been otherwise. I failed out of college, and have been doing part time things to survive. I've spent a long time running away from my failure, doing part time work and trying to live the best I can. But that cloud of anxiety born from my failure has never left me.

Picking a direction and going, driving until my car broke down, walking until my legs gave out, leaving it all behind for good, finding happiness away from it all; it was a fantasy, yes, but that sort of dream is what gets you through the day sometimes, you know?

Starting this series, I felt the core of everything I'd been through in it, but with the dream played out. I lived vicariously through it every update, in a way. Escaping into a manga that was about the escape I dreamt of so desperately... but all dreams must end.

The manga that was my escape tricked me. It showed what I dreamed of, promised it was about that. But then, almost gently, it told me that my dream must also end. The events and anxiety and agony of the characters are anything but gentle, but in a way, the manga feels like a firm kindness. "You can't run away forever," it says. "And it will hurt. You will cry. But you need to get back up. And there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You can get through it too."

I've been dating a woman ~5 years older than me for the past year and a half. She failed out of college herself, but after a few years of self-destructive coasting, she went back and finished. She makes good money now, and has a stable life. While visiting her and talking about potentially moving up there (we're long distance), she gently asked me whether I'd want to try to go back to school or get a job in the industry I was in. At the time, I said I didn't know, and that I could always get a part time job if needed. But even while I was saying those words, my mind had leapt unbidden to this manga. And I realized that, for the first time in a decade, I had already accepted that my dream had to end, and that I was ready to move forward.

And I don't know whether I would have thought that if not for this.

So as much as the anxiety of this story hurts, as much as I also wish it could have been a happy escape forever — as many of us do — I think this is what the story is meant for. And for at least this gay mess of a girl who spent years running from that anxiety, it came at a time that mattered. I'm going to tell my girlfriend that I'm ready to move on next time I visit her. That I am ready to put in the work and build a life with her, as long as we catch each other when we stumble.

And that's something far better than any story of happy forever escape could have been.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me the meaning of that story everytime I read it i cry idk why but hurts I need to know what will happen everytime I pick up that manga my eyes starts to cry and i never experience anything like that but i just cry like a baby
(Can anyone tell me what happened in the old chapter because everytime I read them I just can't it hurts)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!!

Tbh I don't really understand all the anxiety.

There's just no reason to feel such anxiety since with how things were built(?) I feel 100% sure that what ever gets thrown at the characters cuss they'll always win in the end failure doesn't even seem like a threat. We haven't really seen any failures besides for the first chapter and even that I feel like wasn't that bad. I feel like we haven't really hit that rock bottom. If there were a proper build up or I'd love to see Haru just accepting failure as something that happens in life and instead of fearing it she embraces it 😈.

honestly now I'm kinda hoping Haru fails her interview but instead of getting depressed like what happened in chapter 1 she will understand that failure is okay and there's always going to be other opportunities.

i can relate to stories like this, and like showering me with various truths about some things happen in the past, haha when I think about it again it hurts a lot

Users who are viewing this thread